Sunday 2 January 2011

Happy New Year!

oh Hello readers! :) I guess it is not too late for me to say Happy New Year to all of you. It's 2011 already. Make your resolution/s for this year. Try to achieve on what you have not achieve yet. Be matured people, your age is getting old year by year. Threw the negative sides from your past and built the new positive one, yet look forward on it.

Secondly, the moment that all A'level's students waiting for is coming REAL UP SOON!! Its less than a month, indeed. So I suggest everyone is freaking out, panicking, even me! It's my final result before stepping foot to University, InsyAllah *if get any luck on it*. After this, it's all on my way own. Have to be self-reliance, and self-dependance for my future life. Oh, have a goodluck to my 6th form pre-Uni mates. Am really sure that you all managed to score it well, ( thats including me anyway ). Best of luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment